export function text1_mouseIn(event) { wixWindow.copyToClipboard("Copehight"); } export function text1_mouseOut(event) { wixWindow.copyToClipboard("Copehight"); }
top of page

Are you looking to fill the shortfall in your staff with seasonal workers?

The H-2A visa (for landscaping and forestry), or H-2B visa (for other seasonal workers) may be right for you!

Find out if your business qualifies for these programs, and speak with our experienced attorneys who specialize in these types of visas.

Just answer a few quick questions, and we will send you our handy guide with a timeline and overview of the process!

  • LinkedIn
  • Youtube
  • Facebook
  • Instagram
Find Out More!
bottom of page