export function text1_mouseIn(event) { wixWindow.copyToClipboard("Copehight"); } export function text1_mouseOut(event) { wixWindow.copyToClipboard("Copehight"); }
top of page

Resources for Trucking Companies

The Grady Firm can assist your company with preparing a H-2B visa for temporary workers, an EB-3 Green Card to sponsor foreign workers, and answer questions on a case-by-case basis.

05 12 20  H 2B and EB 3 for trucking industry
Reproducir video

The Grady Firm is not a job placement agency and cannot connect drivers with employers. Truck drivers must have a job offer to begin the visa process. The Grady Firm represents trucking companies who wish to sponsor employees. 

Visa Program Chart

Use the chart below to determine which visa is appropriate for your business. 

Then, complete this trucking questionnaire to see if you qualify! 

VISA PROGRAM CHART blue and burgundy (3).png
Download banner for truck drivers blue.png

Blog Posts

Read more about the H-2B and EB-3 visas below, along with links to detailed blog articles.

Aún no hay ninguna entrada publicada en este idioma
Una vez que se publiquen entradas, las verás aquí.

Ready for the next step? Schedule a consultation with an attorney here!

Find out if you qualify, and which visa program is best for your company.

bottom of page